With these three choices, your technology can be positioned anywhere you need it to be, even if that means rough terrain, harsh weather, constant deployment or with a minimal amount of manpower.
Are your designs complex and/or unconventional? That’s where our experience becomes your solution—our knowledge base enables us to produce custom products designed for your integration needs with a speed and accuracy that third-party providers cannot match. Each of our systems are completely modular Our allowing you to create your system with a mast or tower, combined with the integration of equipment and cargo storage, at near off the shelf pricing.
TCE SERIES: Commercial-Grade Trailers
Designed for Urban Street Use Mast & Trailer System
Customization Through A Modular System
Modular Trailer Choices:
- Aluminum alloy or steel-welded frames
- 12V or 24V LED lighting & electrical systems
- Independent rubber torsion single- or double-axle systems
- Optional HMMWV-Style tires with or without low profile rubber run-flat inserts
- Electric or inertia-actuated hydraulic surge brake system
- Corner stabilizer jacks or our own easy to use swing-out stabilizing outriggers with grade leveling jacks.
- FM-series aluminum mechanical masts: 10-100’, 25-1800 lb capacities
- Generators: gas, diesel, JP-8 fuels – portable or permanent install
- Fuel cells: 5 to 120 gallons
- Alternative power: solar, wind or hybrid energy
- Power storage: space saving, lower center of gravity below-deck storage of 50-258Ah AGM batteries
- Electronics enclosures: NEMA 4X 8-60 RU shock-isolated rack enclosures
- Storage enclosures: sizes to suit all cabling or payload needs
- Control enclosures: to operate mast, power generation and/or payload/sensors
Cutting-Edge Alternative Energy Choices
- Solar panels
- Wind turbines
- DC-battery-charging generators
With climate-controlled equipment storage configurations, our trailers will meet the needs for any project, not matter the size, venue or length of deployment.
MONOLITH Qubes™ for Drop-and-Go Implementation
providing power, height and enclosures for use in remote locations. These stackable, forkliftable, airliftable and sling-capable units are sized within a standard P1 pallet footprint, and designed for temporary or permanent/semi-permanent installations.
Create perimeters and mesh networks in difficult-to-access areas with strategic placement of MONOLITH Qubes™ and incorporate mast-mounted long-range cameras, antennas and/or sensors to effectively cover your operation’s area. In addition to communication and surveillance, these self-contained units are the perfect platform for CBRNe detection.
MONOLITH Qubes™ come equipped with:
- 10’ – 15’ Floatograph® FM-series telescoping mast
- 8-RU NEMA 12X rack enclosure
- 2 to 3 kW generator / Up to 650W of solar panels / 580Ah AGM batteries
P2 Jumbo Qube
- 10’ – 30’ Floatograph® FM-series telescoping mast
- 8 – 40RU NEMA 12X rack enclosure
- 3 to 5kW generator / Up to 1,575W of solar panels / Up to 1740Ah AGM batteries
Ask about creating custom Monolith Qubes.Stay on budget by reducing non-recurring engineering costs and production time with Floatograph’s telescopic masts and portable towers, tactical trailers or MONOLITH Qubes™. All of our products are:
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed of raw/custom and commercial off-the-shelf parts
- Easy to maintain and minimal maintenance
- Require a minimal amount of manpower
- Proven to be durable and reliable, with affordable life-cycle costs
Make sure your mission is a success by choosing a Floatograph system.