Smaller than a TXE or TCE trailer system in both size and cost, our two sizes of MONOLITH Qubes™ are portable and self-contained,
providing power, height and enclosures for use in remote locations. These stackable, forkliftable, airliftable and sling-capable units are sized within a standard P1 pallet footprint, and designed for temporary or permanent/semi-permanent installations.
Create perimeters and mesh networks in difficult-to-access areas with strategic placement of MONOLITH Qubes™ and incorporate mast-mounted long-range cameras, antennas and/or sensors to effectively cover your operation’s area. In addition to communication and surveillance, these self-contained units are the perfect platform for CBRNe detection.
MONOLITH Qubes™ come equipped with:
- 10’ – 15’ Floatograph® FM-series telescoping mast
- 8-RU NEMA 12X rack enclosure
- 2 to 3 kW generator / Up to 650W of solar panels / 580Ah AGM batteries
P2 Jumbo Qube
- 10’ – 30’ Floatograph® FM-series telescoping mast
- 8 – 40RU NEMA 12X rack enclosure
- 3 to 5kW generator / Up to 1,575W of solar panels / Up to 1740Ah AGM batteries
Ask about creating custom Monolith Qubes.
Stay on budget by reducing non-recurring engineering costs and production time with Floatograph’s telescopic masts and portable towers, tactical trailers or MONOLITH Qubes™. All of our products are:
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed of raw/custom and commercial off-the-shelf parts
- Easy to maintain and minimal maintenance
- Require a minimal amount of manpower
- Proven to be durable and reliable, with affordable life-cycle costs
Make sure your mission is a success by choosing a Floatograph system.